Monday, June 3, 2013

Critical questions to answer; before claiming that you can't find a job




We are the youth of today, living in Sudan; where we are struggling to secure a job so that we can survive, but before we start blaming whoever or losing hope or going into depressing spiral, do we answer the critical questions about us. Every person should answer them clearly before seeking a job.

  • Am I ready for that job?
  • What do I have to offer? 
  • What is special about me that attracted organizations/employers?
  • What can I improve on my knowledge or skills?
  • Do I have the right strength, capabilities that I feel proud of?
  • What else can I do to increase my marketability?
  • Am  I obvious for others and employers?
  • How good I am?
  • How others defining me as a professional?
  • Do I have enough training?
  • If I don't have enough experience, where can I get it from?
  • Do I have any voluntary experience?
  • What are my achievements so far?
  • Do I have enough professional networks?
  • etc

 If you are able to answer all of these questions or most of it clearly, don't worry jobs will knock you door, but if you couldn't, then you should blame only yourself and go for a self discovery journey to find yourself, your strengths, weaknesses, potential, passion and start define your direction, your dream, and work to have it.
It's a beautiful journey, try to be faithful to yourself and plan for it, it worth GREAT efforts to be put into so that you can harvest what you are growing.

Wish you good luck and every success.

No comments:

Post a Comment